Simply Shari

Simply Shari
Me...Myself and I

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Secrets

What secret might this fairy be telling the kitten...secrets of life...of love...or maybe a tale...
We all have secrets...some we share with none...others we may share with a select few...
I have secrets...most I will never tell anyone...they are better left that way...a couple of secrets are known by close friends...one or two by family...
Old loves may know things about me no one else will ever know...things shared that are between us and not for anyone else...
Some I know think you should live your life an open book...no secrets...I don't know...I have kept secrets I shouldn't I admit...but others should never be shared...what good would it do to hurt someone you love just to tell your secret...better kept...no one hurt but myself...
Love begins as a secret in your heart...barely there...it grows slowly at times...sometimes it springs quickly to life and takes you unawares...a whirlwind...a tornado...or a gentle breeze...a whisper in your heart...is one type better than the other?...I've had both and I can't answer that question...all I know is one love sticks more than all the others...has made me sing at times...or hide my heart in sorrow...the love I have is maybe my biggest secret...can't share it with anyone...no one would understand...especially if they knew all the secrets this love encompasses....
So I keep my secrets...my love...and spend my life for now in the best way I know how...taking care of myself...finding ways to be happy and have a good life...the future?...who knows...one day at a time for now...
Loves come and loves go...which one will come and stay forever? Only time will tell....
May the srongest...the best...the truest win in the end...
I still believe in love...I still believe in you...

No comments:

Post a Comment