Still Sick and stressed...I think though that we all tend to get depressed and down when we are sick...I hope that is most of my problem right now anyway...it didn't help any that my life was in turmoil and then my dad died before I got sick with this cold...in time my life will get back on track and I'll pick myself up...dust myself off and start all over again...:)
I'm not sure why I write this blog...not sure anyone even reads it...a few maybe but what is it but an outlet for my emotions...my feelings and thoughts...I guess its good for that...It's not like I can reach out and touch...make a difference in anything or anyone...my blog is not going to change anyone...make them do or think different than they already do...like I've been saying...fairytales aren't real and there isn't any knight in shining armour out there going to ride in and rescue me...lol! and my thoughts and feelings aren't going to change anyone...those that are in my life are in it..those that have chose not to be aren't and no amount of writing in this blog is going to change that...they don't read it...they don't care and thats that..grow up and put childish thoughts and dreams away girl...take care of yourself because no one is going to do it for you...trust and believe in yourself...not in some dream that is never going to come true...gone is the past...you can't change it...put it all where it belongs..in the past...
Grow up and stop believing...stop wishing and dreaming cause its all for nothinig...
Just stop...

No comments:
Post a Comment