The princess closed her eyes and tried to sleep...it had been a long day and she was tired...but every time she closed her eyes the vision returned...for some reason it bothered her...the vision of a Native American...a huge sun with a herd of horses...a rider chasing them...what did it mean?
She remembered a tale told long ago of Grey Feather...a Shaman who had given up his magic to become young again so he could be with his true love...was this the man she saw in her vision...if so...why...
Was he now the Wizard....come back to finish something left undone...maybe the prince...
I just don't know the princess thought wearily...maybe if I look at it in pieces...let's see...the sun...giver of life...light...the horses and rider are in the sun...the man maybe waving goodbye to them...Hmm...when someone dies...they sometimes say to go towards the light...saying goodbye to someone and them not being a part of your life anymore would be like death in a way...so the man is sending the rider and the horses to the light...sending them out of his life...who are they though and why do they appear to me?
I'm so tired, sighs the princess...I can't think straight...and she shuts her eyes again...this time a new vision appears...
More horses....why horses...I had some years ago....the one in front...kind of sad and lonely...others fading in the background...I'm thinking these visions have something to do with my spending the last few days wondering about relationships...how others come and go in our lives...fading slowly away....or leaving in a fiery burst of anger....I think I have it...not sure why the horses and such...but it makes sense otherwise....
Yes, princess...you are getting it...the Indian is sending them away in your first vision...go away he says...don't come back...there has been a huge blow-up...hence the sun...a fiery crash and they are done...
Who are they Universe, asks the princess....and what about my second vision...
No one...everyone, my dear...its just a metaphor for a relationship gone bad...the second one? the result of years of leaving...letting go...moving on...the years and lost loves fade into the background and you are left alone...
Is that me...am I going to always be alone, whispers the princess...
It's not you....it could be...but you love too much...too deeply...others will always want to be a part of your life...if you let them...but you tend to be too afraid to really let anyone into your heart again....you've got to loosen up and give it a chance...before you do mess life up and end up lost and alone again...Let love in...give it a chance...it might come from anywhere at anytime...be open to it....
But, I'm afraid, Universe....it hurts so much when you are let down...tears well up in the princess's eyes...
Now...now...dear princess....it will all be okay...love will return...your prince will come...just give it time and have...
but the princess is too tired to be consoled this night and she closes her eyes...this time they are too wet with tears to see any visions...and she cries herself to sleep....



No comments:
Post a Comment