I am having such a hard time figuring her out he thought....she sees through me most of the time...but I can't see into her...I know not what the princess feels or thinks...I was sure I had caught her in my web...the princess is a tricky one...she knows how to play games as well as I...how to hide....put up walls...
and that Prince or Lion of hers...whatever he is...she was supposed to have forgotten him long ago...why do I feel he lurks and is a threat to my world...he left her...threw her away...why should he care how she is...what I do to her...she is mine now...he holds no claim...if only I knew of a way to defeat him once and for all...
I, the all powerful Wizard...there must be a way...fill her head with magic....more head games...things so unbelievable they must be true...if the princess is kept busy enough with my roller coaster ride...she will not have a place for him anymore....in her mind...her heart...her soul...the princess will forget him...it will be soon...I command it to be...
My plan....feed her the stories she longs for...teach her to see between the worlds...feel things not seen...surround the princess with wonders and throw in some things to blow her mind...she will be mine...mine alone...
So, the Wizard sets about to put his plan into place...thinks of the stories to tell the princess....the work to set before her...mind games more clever than before....tricks he has learned to make her believe...
and the Universe watches him from afar...and laughs...poor Wizard the Universe chuckles...he is in for a few surprises...they both are...wait, my dears, until you find out what I have in store for you two...
No comments:
Post a Comment