Simply Shari

Simply Shari
Me...Myself and I

Monday, February 13, 2012

Sometimes



The woman sat and thought...for a long time...yesterday had been very quiet...sure she had her dream party...but in reality it had been a quiet day...a few phone calls from family...some online greetings from friends...she had gotten food from her favorite place...
The woman wondered if tomorrow would be as quiet....heart day...her heart was open...wanted love to come in...and it had in its own way...but in some ways it frightened her....she didn't know what was truth anymore....what was real and what was just a game...mind games...she was too trusting...loved too easily sometimes and let others take advantage of her...
This time...was it real...or another mind game...the woman had always been open to different beliefs...thoughts...always wanted some magic in her life...but when she thought she might actually have found it...the woman was afraid to believe...afraid she was being made a fool...
Should she be open to all Possibilities...or should she be sceptical....how could she know the truth...so many thoughts...the woman was overwhelmed...she wished life and love were simple...she wished that she could be with a true love...a real love...like she had had with the Lion...there were no questions there...no doubt...it was all real...no mind games...and the magic there was real...she had seen and felt it..maybe it wasn't the same kind of magic the woman might encounter now...but it was the kind of magic she really wanted...the kind when two souls connect...the kind that makes your heart sing...it had ended much too soon...but the heart remembers...her heart will always love and miss that magic...
Enough the woman decided...maybe this new magic will prove true...if so it might also prove dangerous...but if it is true there is no way out...danger or not...for now I am here...no way out or around what is to be...it is life...I may encounter more than I can handle...but I have no place else to go but forward...there is no other path for me...I must take this journey....where it may lead I know not...
Universe....please hear my plea...keep those dear to me safe from harm...protect and guide me as I find my way...let me find truth...
and please, Universe...send me some more tp...

No comments:

Post a Comment