I have been bombarded the last week or so with things that have sent me thinking that I have crossed over into the twilight zone...and I am not talking about the movie...what is reality? and how many can we be in at a time? which one do I want to be in? just thinking...am I crazy...or is it the ones around me? I have spent a lifetime, almost, searching for answers...wanting, but afraid of what I might find...now I'm thinking I may be on the ride of my life....a roller coaster ride of adventure....and things beyond belief...things most think are the stuff of fiction...or maybe it is all a game...mind games played for amusement...
I'm questioning it all...looking for answers...if its to be mind games I can give it right back at you...if it's for real? hold on to your hat cause this is going to be a wild ride...
and I thought love was complicated...


No comments:
Post a Comment