Simply Shari

Simply Shari
Me...Myself and I

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Redirecting



I have so many paths going so many ways right now...I need to consolidate...change...redirect...
I have 2 shops on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ALittleDusty

This one has vintage bottles and a few other things...I sold 2 more of the bottles today...a
Burnetts Cocoaine Bottle with Glass Stopper and a Thomas Edison Battery Oil Bottle...I haven't sold a lot yet, but hope to grow the inventory and slowly build my shop and sales...

My other shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SimplyShari

contains my artwork....paintings...prints and jewelery...it has been even slower on sales...but I have sold 4 paintings off site as a result of putting my work out there...

I need to concentrate more on putting things to sell in both shops and advertising/networking to bring in buyers...I have inventory for the Dusty shop, I just need to research prices and history...on my art...I tend to try to do quantity instead of quality lately...after my "doodles" helped me through some tough spots I am finding it hard to spend time and effort on anything more....I did a few really quickies to fill up this blog...but that is not what I want and they are time wasters...not worth anything...so...redirecting my talent into more intricate art...
This blog was originally intended to showcase my art...vintage collectibles...and tell of the adventures in my life...it went off into a very different path...truths disguised as Fairy Tales...some just stories from my imagination...and thoughts of life...love...loss...and more...I like some of this and will continue...but need ot redirect it back to its original intention more...maybe tell more about my art and the process? tell about my searches for vintage...maybe combine the art and the vintage someway?
More thought needs to go into this...

And as for my life...my crazy...mixed up life...sometimes I wish I was several people instead of just me...so many lives I'd like to live...but I have to settle on just this one...the one I'm living right here and now...it's not a bad life...I just get confused on what matters...who matters...I guess that isn't really true...it would be better said to say that my heart is too soft...I love too deeply...I have a very hard time letting go and moving on...I keep hope alive...love and Belief alive when maybe I shouldn't...
I forgive and give chances again and again to those I love...but isn't that the way love should be?
I wish I had given more chances to some...tried harder...talked out problems more...not let others off so easy when they wouldn't give me another chance...or at least explain the why of things...
I am slowly emerging from the hole I've been in the last few years...I slipped back in...almost to the bottom again...a few months ago...things hit me hard...but I am a survivor...like the Phoenix rising from the ashes...

I am surviving...growing...and still keeping hope...belief...trust...and love...alive in my heart...it is important that I do...its who I am...a very special woman with a heart as big as it can be...a very giving...forgiving...and loving person...a woman that a  man would be lucky to have love him...a woman that a man should do anything...and I mean anything, necessary to keep in his life and in his heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment