Simply Shari

Simply Shari
Me...Myself and I

Monday, January 30, 2012

Always Will



Trying to stop loving someone is almost the only thing that can't be done. Doing so would require that the piece of your heart given away by a person stricken with love for another, to be returned to its previous owner, it would require that memories both good and bad be erased from a person's brain, and for feelings that were supposed to be for a lifetime to disappear with no remnants anywhere.

People do get past their pasts, and in fact we have to in order to get to the future in the best fashion, but somehow an old flame of love is something that can diminish greatly in a person's heart, but can never fully disappear. Be careful with whom you love and how you love because you never stop loving someone, you either never did, or you always will.

I found this on Facebook this morning...I truly believe these words...I know for myself that once I love someone...I love them forever...I can't stop them from leaving...can't stop the pain...but in the end I love...
I've thought so much about love lately...guess I have for a long long time...but it seems to be in the forefront since my dad died...mom and him were together for so long...inseparable...even now mom says she feels him around...wants to share something with him....but he isn't there...she is so lonely...I can only imagine what she feels...62+ years together...what I feel is nothing compared to what she must feel...how does she do it day after day...
I've tried to live one day at a time...tried to be patient...but it is so very hard...to trust...to believe...to have faith with no measurable signs that you should...sure I have a few signs that love still exists...caring and curiosity is still there...but will we ever find our way back...what will the  ending be of our story...or has it already ended?
How does one go on with life when you feel so alone...feel that no one understands...I have given my heart only to have it thrown away so many times like it and me were worthless...so how do I manage to keep on with life and manage to believe in love...
I really don't have an answer...I just do because there is no other way for me to live life...
I love...I believe..I trust...no matter what...I may be a fool...but I will never give up on what matters...
And love matters....trust and belief in another matters...you matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment