Simply Shari

Simply Shari
Me...Myself and I

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Never

Christmas day has come and evening draws to a close...what gifts did the day bring...what wishes and dreams left for another time...
A princess sits and remembers Christmases of old...being a child....the excitement...the wonder...the magic...wishes and dreams fulfilled...presents under the tree...huge gatherings of family from near and far...days and memories so dear...of when the good king and queen were both alive...spoiling her...loving her...
Then she grew up and shared Christmas with a Prince...dashing was he...caring and loving...she was so happy...loved him so...her life with him was a Fairytale come true...
But now she has doubts...a troubled mind...is her Prince a frog...a Wizard...she doesn't understand her life...or love at all....
Too many questions...where is the truth...the trust...the love...
How does one believe once the doubt has been driven through you like a sword...
But she doesn't give up...she goes on...what really matters is love...and someday the love of her life will show her he is worth trusting...worth loving...worth believing in...
Until that day...the princess will just believe in love itself...believe in life...find the Joy inside...
Live my life for myself...find what it is I want...besides you...and go after it...if I spend as much time and energy on this as I do you...the sky is the limit of what I can accomplish...lol!
My dear sweet Prince...someday you may read these words and realize how very much I love you...and also how hurt I am by things you've done...and maybe you will find a way to earn back my trust...my love...my belief in you...and we can finish this life...together...Always and Forever...
Until that day...remember...I do Love you...however hard it may be at times...and As proof...here are the pieces of my heart...
Please take good care of them...maybe try to put them back together?

No comments:

Post a Comment