Simply Shari

Simply Shari
Me...Myself and I

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Finding Joy

Time to look for the Joy in life...
I sold my truck today...one less bill to worry about...since my dad died and my mom doesn't drive...I inherited their vehicle..so I had more vehicles than I needed...I didn't make any money on the sale..just got out of the payments...but that's okay and it makes me happy...
It's beginning to look like Christmas around town...at work too...kids are excited and most everyone is getting in the spirit of the season...lots of good memories of Christmas past...waiting for family to arrive....we all had the holidays at my Grandparents and they lived right behind us...so much fun...and I was the youngest...until my one cousin came along...5 years younger than I....I had and have a great family...
Memories of Christmas with my kids...always trying to get them what they wanted, which was hard sometimes...I have the best kids in the world...and they grew up into super adults...gave me 5 terrific grand kids so far...they are all my biggest Joy...
My job...love it...love the people I work with...it has been a kind of haven during rough patches in my life...couldn't have gotten through the past few years without that place...without my friends...
Friends...I have a few and they are really special...don't know what I'd do with out their support...and love...love you guys!
Memories...the good ones...of life...of love...
and so many little things...like dressing up...dress....stockings...heels...even if there is no place to go...just dressing up for that someone special...hugging and being hugged back....kissing...not just a peck...but those long...passionate...making out kisses...bubble baths...with candles and taking them with someone special...being held at night...going to sleep in  the arms of someone who loves you....giving and getting massages...love to touch and be touched...the feel of a loved ones skin...having someone special sing to you..listen to music with someone...or alone...
Just being loved and loving back...a special Joy with that someone special...I had that...maybe only for a short time...but what I had most never experience in  their whole life...so if I am to have only that short year...I am lucky...I knew real love...magical love...once in a lifetime love...I have been blessed...
Watching kids play...and laugh...sing...dance...put on a play...when they are young whatever they do is cute...almost anyway...lol!
I could go on...but life is full of Joy if you only take the time to stop and look...count your blessings...
Life can be full of love...wonder...even magic if you look in the right places...I may not have exactly the life I want right now...but the possibility is there...it always will be...if I believe...have patience..and love with all my heart...
Dreams can and do come true...the impossible does happen...
and sometimes...if you believe enough...the magic comes back into your life...and love returns...

1 comment:

  1. You are a great artist! I found you at DIY Home Sweet Home. I am a new follower. Hope you come and drop by in my blog.

    ReplyDelete