The Dance we shared may not have been a real dance...but it was the best I'd ever shared with another...from the moment we met I knew it was going to be something special...even before that...when you first asked me...so what does such a pretty teacher teach...your profile showed you were different and you proved it from the start...the first time you called and I heard your voice...I fell in love with the sound...I still listen to the recording I found by accident...still haven't figured out how I ended up with it...lol!
Life works in mysterious ways and I often wonder why it has went the way it has...
My dreams came true with you...then my worst nightmare when you left...I've survived, but barely...I'm broken...only you can repair the damage...but I don't know if you will ever try...I dream that someday you will come after me...and it will be a Happily Ever After for you and me...until then I go to sleep...perchance to dream...of you...
No comments:
Post a Comment