Simply Shari

Simply Shari
Me...Myself and I

Monday, May 7, 2012

Yes

Saying yes to life...to love and finding happiness...true love never dies...never truly goes away...if it is real it will always be...I know...I've tried so hard to forget...to stop loving and have found it isn't possible...my mind can say one thing...but my heart doesn't listen...it has its own agenda and it says to hang in there and wait...that someday will come...
and when it does...I will be here...my love will still be strong...my belief will have not faded with time...I have Faith and Hope for the future...a future that I can't see except in my dreams...but dreams do come true...they have before and they will again...I'm learning to have the
I need...to wait it all out and see what comes...I smile...I dance...sing a song of love...because I know in time my dream will be real again...Love awaits...my heart waits...when will you realize that it was always me?

No comments:

Post a Comment