More dreams and stories are forming in my head...a virtual reality world for me to explore and see what might be...might have been...what may be some day....
I'm going to explore a few possibilities during vacation and see what evolves...travel...adventures...find my spot to call home...and build it like I want...my very own paradise...with my style...self-sufficient...a garden...a home built with my own hands...maybe the help of another...who knows...anything can happen in virtual reality...
My story, my way...my life in the way I want it to be....with who I want to be with...now and forever...
I can make a love like no one has ever seen...a life together that will be the stuff of legends...the Happily Ever After I always wanted...it can happen here...maybe not in real life...but here in my virtual world...it can...it can be whatever I want it to be...
So starting tomorrow....right here folks...my very own virtual reality...my own...
Are you ready for the life that should have been...could have been...I am....

No comments:
Post a Comment