Not sure what to think these days...I'm told of emails and conversations I would swear never existed...am I crazy? I don't know, but my sanity seems to be hanging by a thread right now and the flames are licking closer and closer...did I live another life...one I don't remember? Was I sleeping through parts of my life or just closing my eyes to things I didn't want to know?
I have to Believe or go off the deep end...have to believe it's all hearsay...I need to stop analyzing...let it go...all in the past...
I know...I keep telling myself that...but it is important to me to know I wasn't a fool...but I can't handle being one again...what I had, it had to have been real...the love had to have been real...
So I choose to...
Believe what I know to be true...the love was real...hearsay is hearsay...because if I don't...the thread will break...

No comments:
Post a Comment