Simply Shari

Simply Shari
Me...Myself and I

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Packing

I'm packing my bags....taking what I need...getting ready for my big adventure...I'll be Open to all possiblities...



and see where the road takes me...what paths might I have to choose from? where will the one I choose go? It's exciting...scary and just a little bit stressful...but I know I can handle being on a new quest...

So join me on my new adventure....a new name...a new identity...soon to be discovered and revealed...new friends...new enemies maybe...perils to endure....tasks to finish...tests to accomplish...can I do it? can I find a new me and a new virtual life? Of course I can...but will anyone really be able to decipher the real meanings behind it all? Will you be there in the shadows...or will I have gotten rid of all the old and settled on only new...time will tell...
Let the adventure begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment