I am not a princess...I am me...there is no prince...no Lion...no knight in shining armour...only a man...no Wizard...no Sam...okay maybe there is a higher being out there somewhere...we can call it what we want...but the fact of this is that fairy tales are just stories and mine are that too...just stories that write themselves for the most part...I'm trying to decide whether I want to continue with the stories as they are...change it completely...or maybe just a few tweaks here and there....
As for my life? it is in limbo too...not sure where it is going or anything...I do know my heart is still in pieces...
Maybe it always will be...maybe that's the way it should be...pieces scattered here and there...given freely to others that I love and always will...and maybe my heart is made up of pieces of others' hearts too...given to me...proof that I am loved...that others chose to love me...not some princess in a story, but the real me...
But just who is the real me? I'm still trying to figure that one out...sometimes I wish I was several me's so I could live all the lives I think I'd like to try out...it's hard to settle on just one...especially if you can't have the "one" you really want...so I try to be happy with what I have...enjoy life as it is...take it one day at a time...who knows what the future holds....
So here I am still thinking and deciding on what direction to take this blog...hoping it will take off and my life will too...both in good ways...
Should the princess be gone...or should she stay and we see how her life unfolds...maybe she should evolve into a new character...with new friends and foes...new loves...time will tell...if the princess stays she has a long road ahead to find she can trust others again...too many lies and deceptions have happened...trust is so hard to repair once its been broken...



No comments:
Post a Comment