Simply Shari

Simply Shari
Me...Myself and I

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Note from Sam

If you've been paying attention you know that I am the Universe...playing the part of Sam...or is it the other way around...am I Sam, playing the part of the Universe?
Either way things are about to get very interesting around here...what the princess doesn't know is that there a few new characters about to enter her life...via the garden...while the Wizard was busy making the garden for the princess...he was also putting some new players into the picture...some very nasty ones...they aren't very nice and will make life somewhat miserable for our princess for awhile...what will happen is anybodies guess...will the princess win out in the end? or will she give up on all she holds dear....love...faith...belief...Shh! here she comes...I don't want her to know just yet...not until I have thought about this a bit and have an idea of how to help her out...
Hi Sam....what brings you here...
Not much, princess...I just went for a walk...ended up here...how is it going?
Not really sure Sam....the Wizard asked me a question and I'm not sure of the answer...
Go with your heart princess...always go with your heart...
That's the problem Sam...my heart and my head seem to have different answers...but you are right...I know what I must do...as always I need...
I know I need to have patience and wait...the time is not right...
No, princess it isn't...you need the answers to a lot more questions before you answer this one...
and I want to be loved too much...not sure if he does or not...
Do you know what he asked? Of course you do, Sam...I remember who you really are...you know everything...
No, not everything princess....if I did you wouldn't have much of a life..no choices to make..it would all be planned out for you...you have choices...its all up to you...

I'm not ready to give up yet on having it all, Sam...am I foolish to think that that is still possible?
Nothing is impossible to those that believe, princess...
But, the prince is gone...no more will the Lion roar for me...I have lost to the Watcher...
Do you really believe that? As long as there is belief....trust...hope...there is a chance that he will come back...Miracles do happen, princess...

You are right, Sam...I will wait and see what the future brings...for now let me show you around my new garden...isn't it beautiful?
Uh, yea...princess...just peachy...you never know what might be lurking in here...
Now, that's a funny thing to say, Sam...what do you mean...
Oh, nothing princess...just seems a bit odd that the wizard would make this for you....he doesn't seem the type to make gardens....
he did though...for me...
I know princess...that's what worries me...why did he?
To make me happy, Sam...why must you think otherwise...
Never mind Princess...let's just enjoy the beauty around us for now and let the future be...
Good Idea...and off they went exploring the garden...from behind a tree Sam sees a pair of feet poking out and steers the princess in the other direction...

No comments:

Post a Comment