No, Wolf howled and ran to Red...Red....no...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..I was trying to save you from Nevada...
Nevada crawled out from under Red...Wolf! How? I shot you...left you for dead...Red, why did you jump in front of me? I was about to kill you...Red was bleeding too much..she wouldn't last...
Red looked at Wolf...took his hand and then her eyes went to Nevada...Nevada, you aren't bad... Wolf only kills the ones that deserve it..you are good...just misled...give him a chance..he is good..
Wolf...Nevada and you belong together...she is strong and will make a good partner for you...give you what I never could...
Red, we've got to get you help....I won't let you die...VamP...come over and help her like you did me...
No, Wolf...it's my time...I'm ready to go...here...take this...VamP knows what it is...what it can do...
Wolf, let me look one last time deep into your eyes...yes, I can see the universe there...
Drowning in your eyes...always wanted to do that...so much in those eyes...
Wolf...I enjoyed the dance...my time is done...go on...enjoy your dance..make the most of it...never regret the time we had..but look to the future..a future with Nevada and let our memories fade...
Red, sighed...her breath became shallow...finally fading to the end....
Wolf held her tight...a single tear slid down his cheek....

No comments:
Post a Comment