All my life I've hunted for your kind...vowed to end the line forever...take revenge for the killing of my family...I always suspected you were one of those that I despised...I hoped not, but in my heart I knew what you were... I followed you and watched you with your Red...I will end it this night...you and your kind have killed for the last time...
Wolf growled and jumped for the gun, but too late...it went off...he fell...howled in rage and in the pain of death his eyes turned blood red...he changed from human to his real form...Wolf....Wolf in name and body...the end was near...she scrambled over his bleeding and torn body and hurried out the door...yelling as she left...
Now for your Red...the last of the line...soon no more will your kind roam this earth...
Wolf was falling deeper into an abyss...no light...only a dark blanket that enveloped him...
he was dying...no more would he roam the woods...no more long for Red...Red...she was going after Red...he couldn't protect her...warn her...he had signed her death warrant as sure as he had his own...
Wolf closed his eyes and felt the final breathe of life escape him...
She had no idea were to look for Red...but find her she would...but how? set a trap...lure her back here to Wolf...but Wolf was dead...Red didn't know that though, so it should work...in the morning she would dispose of his body and prepare her trap...for tonight she would find a room in town...the tail lights had barely disappeared in the night when a shadow emerged from the depths...
The hooded figure quickly stepped through the strip of moonlight and slipped into the house...it didn't take her long to find Wolf's body...smiling she bent down and patted him on his now cold shoulder...Wolf old boy I thought I'd never find you...and look at you now...what a pickle you've gotten yourself into...all shot up and dead to boot...but I may still be able to help...let's see and she slipped her hood off her head...her white skin shone translucent in the lamplight...her smile was marked by two long white fangs curving down the corners of her mouth...the smell of blood and death hanging in the air excited her...her nose twitched and she trembled as she bent down to wolf's neck...the blood was still warm as she sank her teeth into his fur and drank deeply...she wanted to drink till her belly was full, but she knew that would certainly mean a permanent end to Wolf and she needed him...for now anyway...she too, needed to find Red and he was the key...
Wolf stirred... groggily he opened his eyes...he couldn't focus them...still weak from the loss of blood and open wound he could barely move...his eyes took minutes to adjust...where was he...dead he knew...but now what...I didn't think there was anything after death...just darkness...but wait..he was still in his house..someone was sitting over there watching him...who was it and what was going on...
Who are you...Wolf finally managed to whisper...
Why my dear Wolf...do you so easily forget? We have so much history together...
VamP? is that you? What the hell have you done...

No comments:
Post a Comment