Simply Shari
Me...Myself and I
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Sam!!
Sam! Where are you? I really need to talk...
Right here girl...always here when you need me...what's going on?
So confused...why can't life be easier? Black and white instead of so many shades of gray?
Life is life...what is it that is really bothering you?
Oh, just the usual Sam....I know that Princes and Frogs are gone...Wolf too...I need to move on...but I had it, Sam...I had it in my hands...I wasn't given a choice...choice was taken from me...Now I must live my life with what happiness and love I can....I had the life I wanted....why, Sam...why?
Life isn't fair Hun and we can't make others do what we want them to, can't control them...you do have to move on...make a good life..you can you know...
How, Sam? even now I try and I'm left wanting...I don't need a castle...wealth...none of that...just warmth...attention...love...that's all I've ever wanted was to be loved...loved for me, not who someone thinks I can be...or who they want me to be...just me....I could live in a hovel and be happy if it was with the right one...but I feel so alone...
I know and maybe someday you will find what you want so badly....for now I think life has some lessons for you....
Lessons? Like what, Sam?
How about trust? Not in others, but in yourself...trust in life to bring you what you need and then to give you all you desire and more...Believe in yourself...Give your love freely... unconditionally with no thought of it coming back to you...
Those are hard things to do, Sam....I know I've tried...given and given some more...until it hurts and I get nothing in return...thrown away...ignored...made to feel like I don't matter and I am so tired of it all...so lost...
You've got to get lost sometimes before you can be found...you've had it hard girl...don't give up...you never know what might be waiting for you just ahead...
I wish I did, Sam...I am so close to giving up...maybe love isn't meant to be for me...
Tell you what...it's been a long day...sleep on it and we'll talk some more tomorrow...maybe help you figure out a thing or two... give you some hope...
Okay, Sam...talk to you tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment