Simply Shari

Simply Shari
Me...Myself and I

Monday, December 10, 2012

Two Together...

You can tell a lot about a couple by the way they are together...look at a picture and see what you can see...I've been looking at a few and some of them tell stories I'm sure the subjects don't want to be told...one of them stiff and uncomfortable...an arm around the waist, but not pulling close...just sitting there...hair and glasses askew...as if they are hiding behind a facade...pretending to be someone they aren't in a life they wish they weren't...you'd think Santa would be Jolly?...the other half? a bright smile for the camera...eyes twinkling...but for who? I'd bet they don't look at their other half that way...no, it's all for show... have you seen many pictures of them together? NO, you don't and why I ask? If I were in love I'd want to share my happiness with those around me and show off my love...

 A sad life when two don't share and aren't fully in to being together...I want more than that...I want to be in love and share that love...show it to the world...be the kind of couple that when we are together we don't notice anyone else...sitting on his lap...I'd want to be squeezed in tight...both arms...I'd want him smiling...kissing...having fun for the camera...looking like he was happy and not just posing for a picture...eyes so sad...eyes that show the soul...eyes that show a soul that is dying...
All he wanted was to be loved and believed in...that's all she wanted too...why do we continue to settle..when the world can be ours and we can have a love like no other? If it isn't working...walk away...don't spend another minute in a life that isn't 100% exactly what you want...if you can make it work...do so...demand that it be all you want in life...or turn and run the other way...run to find a life full of all the things you dream of...
I want it all...don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment