Simply Shari

Simply Shari
Me...Myself and I

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

How Do You Know?

How Do you know when you've found the one? Maybe there can be more than just one....I do know Love is everything...it's what makes life worth living...makes it worth it to get up in the morning...everything else is secondary...without love you have  nothing....but is there more out there for me? Do I have the chance to have more than that one....

That Once in A lifetime Love? Is it possible to find that kind of love twice? Or maybe it will be even better...but how? How do you open yourself up after being shut down for so long? take a chance and let love in....Hope beyond hope that there is another out there for you....
Is it too much to ask? Can it happen again? Do I dare try? Old loves gone...faded into memories that will always be...but they've moved on so must I...even if they aren't happy, that doesn't mean it must be my story too...I don't want my story to end in regret... loneliness...settling for less than I might find...I want a record of my life to show love...happiness...fun...joy...I want pictures that show these things...I want to be Loved too much and I want it to show...in the way he looks at me...the way he holds me...the way he kisses me...talks to me...I want it to show in everything we do...together or apart...I don't want a marriage of convenience..a life I live in someone else's world...their friends...their life..NO! I want it to be an "US" Life...our friends...our life...and I will do whatever it takes to get this kind of love...this life...I will not settle for less....others may, but not me...ever...You do what you may...settle...be in a life that is less...It may be your story, but that doesn't mean it has to be mine too...

No comments:

Post a Comment