Make it go away, Coyote...Please...I can't stand this hurt anymore...I need to be free...
It's in your power Red...it always has been...your decision to keep hurting or let yourself heal...make that final leap and be free...
How Coyote? I've tried but nothing has worked...you were my last hope and you just make it hurt worse...
I made you go inside yourself, Red...travel Widdershins...back into your pain...it's the only way to release it...make it raw and then let it go...walk down those steps and shake it off...let it go...
If you say so, Coyote...I sure hope it works...I really want it to...but is it really that easy? just walk down some steps and boom it's all over?
It's the symbolism Red....you cold pick anything and it would work if you believed it would...
Okay, Coyote...and Red did as she was told...but in her heart she knew it wouldn't work...Red wasn't sure if it was because she wasn't ready or if it was because Coyote wasn't what he claimed to be...she wanted to believe...but felt it was all smoke and mirrors...I'll bide my time and pretend for now she thought...we'll see if Coyote shows his stripes or if he really is a healer...
There Coyote exclaimed...it's done...
Red smiled...but inside she was still as raw as ever...the pieces of her heart were scattered to the winds and she felt as if she would never be whole again...
Coyote felt full of himself...he'd done it again...funny how easy it was to fool most...they wanted so much to believe and he knew just the words to say...his act had become so much a part of him he could almost believe it himself...Red was especially easy...one hurt as much as she had been would jump at any chance to stop the pain...she was vulnerable and he took advantage...not even once did he feel ashamed...he would get what he came for and then? Coyote thought for a minute...this one might give me more than most... maybe I'll stick around for awhile and see just how much..Red is lonely...heartbroken...vulnerable...just the thing...and Coyote put his arm around Red and sat her down to tell her a tale so fantastic...so unbelievable...that Red would be hooked and he would have his way with her...Coyote couldn't help but chuckle to himself...I can make her believe anything...
Red sat down beside Coyote wondering what he was up to now... something that would get her mind off of her pain Red hoped....
Coyote began...many lifetimes ago....
No comments:
Post a Comment