How Do you patch those holes in your heart? I look around and see so many unhappy people...are they like me, full of holes...holes they try to fill...with food...with anything to ease the pain...some days it's all I can do to just breathe...
I want peace...I want happiness...joy...I want to feel again and love again...but how do I dare to try again...when the holes in my heart won't heal? where is the Peace?
I believed in Love...in Fairy Tales...Happily ever afters...what happened? where is my one true love...how can I find a way to believe again...live and love again....the hole inside grows wide and deep...eat eats away at me...soon it will consume me and it will be to late...I want to heal...how? Coyote tried, but failed...is there no hope...do others feel the same pain as I? or is it only me who has lost...please....help me find my way home...home where I belong...in arms that care...somewhere safe and warm...where I feel loved...where I can believe again...
in Love...In fairy tales...in Happily ever after...
No comments:
Post a Comment